Western Construction Services
We provide responsive and quality concrete repair, restoration and protection solutions for our clients.
As a contractor specializing in the repair, protection and preservation of concrete, Western Construction Services Inc. is committed to responding quickly to our customer’s needs with cost-effective solutions. We have the expertise to provide turn-key construction and maintenance operations. Recognizing that most businesses cannot afford lengthy shutdowns to accommodate concrete repairs, our team pro-actively works with you to set schedules that meet your needs - especially when those schedules require flexibility to complete the project.
Based on our strong track record, you are assured that Western Construction Services Inc. will complete each project to your satisfaction, on time and within budget. Our safety program and quality assurance meet the highest industry standards, and each project execution activity is driven by our customer focused management programs.
Western Construction Services diverse client base includes:
- Architects and Engineering Firms
- Commercial Properties
- Industrial Properties
- Condominium Corporations
- Institutional Properties
- Property Management Firms
The leadership group at Western Construction Services combines extensive experience and comprehensive knowledge whose aim is to fulfill the mission and values of Western Construction Services. Our team focuses collaboratively on each customer’s needs to deliver results.
George Rajotte, Chief Executive Office
Konstantin Netzer, B.S.C.E., President
Ray Meilleur, Sr. Project Manager
Eric Meier, C.E.T., Estimator
Chirag Patel, Project Manager
Nicole Preston, Project Manager
Zoé Savoie, CPHR Candidate, HR Manager
Monique Rajotte, CPHR Candidate, Office Manager
Tristen Adams, CIM, CHESS, Health, Safety & Environment Officer
Western Construction Services will:
- Ensure a safe working environment in all phases of our operations.
- Provide the highest quality services for our customers.
- Build long-term relationships with our employees, customers and all stakeholders.
- Operate in the highest professional and ethical manner.
- Respond quickly to challenging, schedule-sensitive projects when and wherever our customers require.
- Stay on the leading edge of technology to provide our customers with value-driven services and a competitive advantage.
Western Construction Services is an industry leader in Health and Safety achieving the highest safety designation available to contractors, COR Certification, in 2004. As one of the first construction-related Companies to achieve COR, we pride ourselves in our pioneering efforts in Health, Safety and the Environment.
Western Construction Services Inc. applies Safe Work Practices and Procedures as a guideline for all employee training and only the best personal protective equipment is considered for each operation. Our belief is that every incident is avoidable and that employees must return home safely at the end of each work day. Our management remains firmly committed to continually improving our Safety Program and our workforce understands its importance.
Key components of our Safety Program include:
- Management commitment
- Clearly defined Safety Policies
- Worker representation on all jobsites
- A Safety & Health Committee
- Western Construction Services Inc. Safety Coordinator
- Transparent reporting and information sharing
- Mandatory Safety Orientation for all new employees
- Ongoing Safety Training
- A state-of-the-art Safety Training Centre
- Specialized Personal Protective Equipment for employees
We proudly have membership in the following safety organizations:
Additionally, Western Construction Services is approved by Contractor Check, an independent third party health and safety pre-qualification accreditation program for contractors.
Quality assurance and continuous improvement are integral to our success and future direction at Western Construction Services. The processes and procedures at Western Construction Services Inc. are built around an organizational culture in which each employee understands the important role they play in achieving the highest standards in quality. Our commitment to quality ensures that design specifications are met throughout each stage of work, that service life for the client’s asset is maximized and that the finished product is the best in the industry.
Key elements of Quality Assurance at Western Construction Services include:
- Repair to standards set by the American Concrete Institute (ACI) and its guidelines.
- Review of specification and supporting documents.
- Pre-Job conferences.
- Development of customized Inspection Test Plans.
- Quality Assurance documentation.
- Measurement, reporting and record keeping.
- Control of documents and traceability of specified materials procured.
- Control of non-conforming products.
- Care and control of all materials and components stored and transported.
- Control of activities related to protecting the finished product.
- Preventative and Corrective Action procedures.
With a strong belief that membership and participation in associations pertaining to our specialties is paramount, we proudly acknowledge membership to the following organizations: